Thursday, November 24, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For

Image by honor the gift


In honor or Thanksgiving and inspired by Lisa Dabbs, I reflected on all the people that I am thankful for: 
     My amazinfamily who have been so supportive of everything that I've done. Their selflessness and sacrifice have contributed to my success and they mean the world to me. They keep me grounded and I always know that I can turn to them when I'm feeling down or want to celebrate.
     I've been blessed to have some great friends in my life. My oldest friends have been there for all of the crazy life transitions. It has been an amazing journey of laughter, happy times, career moves, graduations, weddings, babies, relocation, etc and they make every moment so much better. I don't know what I would do without them. I'm also thankful for the new friends I've made who add flair and laughter to my life. They never cease to amaze me with their challenging questions, tough love and genuine concern. 
     Mentors who believe in me and push me to be better. I am so thankful to have Chris Penny and Larysa Nadolny as my (unofficial) mentors. It is so amazing to have teachers who see the talent in me and partner with me to help it flourish. They've opened up a whole new world me, they're great to bounce ideas off of and they're constantly encouraging. 


What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. I m so delighted that my post inspired you! Great work Priscilla! I'm also so glad that you have two strong mentors by your side! Happy Thanksgiving friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!! The sky is the limit for you. What so ever you desire...I know you will get. Ms. Priscilla, please know that you are the mentor to others as others have been/ are the mentor to you. Personally, I look up to you (smile), you are a very beautiful person with so much to receive and even more to give. It is has been truly a blessing meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I am thankful for getting to know you and Synera better!! You guys are amazing, and added so much laughter into my Tuesday nights! :)

    ReplyDelete