Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My 20% Project

This semester I had to create a 20% project for my Digital Media Production and Storytelling class. My project was to create a comprehensive plan to help promote the new online educational technology certificate at West Chester University. My plan was to create a website full of student-created content that would serve as a resource for graduate students, undergraduate students and faculty. I wanted us to leverage social media to build an online presence. I became so passionate working on this project because it was something that was  applicable to my life as a student; the hours passed and it never felt like hard work. To me, this reinforces that assignments should pertain to a student's real life and have real-life application.

Here is the presentation that I shared:

No comments:

Post a Comment